6th Annual Integrated Air and Missile Defence 2013 Conference
Defence IQ is delighted to announce its 6th annual Integrated Air and Missile Defence 2013 conference.
Building on the success of Integrated Air and Missile Defence 2012, next year’s conference will aim to deliver both a diverse speaker panel (including representatives from across the European Union) as well as more detailed presentations which will address key issues, capabilities, requirements and future plans.
Integrated Air and Missile Defence 2013 will introduce new topics that have been suggested by both industry and military personnel, such as how nations are integrating their current systems through allied cooperation and how the capabilities of legacy systems are being enhanced to meet the threats of air breathing targets and missile attacks.
Conference themes include:
Detection: Early detection and accurate identification of targets
Interception: Optimisation of radar to identify and intercept threats; The current capabilities of short, medium and long range missile defence systems
Integration: Future visions to develop integrated air and missile defence programmes
Integrated Air and Missile Defence 2013 will allow you to:
- Develop your knowledge on integrated air and missile defence systems currently in use
- Analyse the limitations which are hindering the successful integration of missile defence systems
- Discuss the advantages of allied cooperation in the prevention of air and missile attacks
- Network face-to-face with military peers and industry representatives in an intimate environment
Confirmed 2013 participants include:
- Missile Defence Office, Poland
- UK Ministry of Defence – Joint Ground Based Air Defence HQ
- Italian Air Force
- German Air Force
- NATO International Staff